Powered By Blogger

tisdag, november 06, 2007

Jag hatar Myspace, allt jag får där är såna här mail!

"hello...how are you doing and how is things doing with, how is weekend going with you?i want to be friend with you. u are very good looking woman and i can see that you will be friendly someone that i want to be friend with you. how is your family and friends doing? my name is yankuba. I think you and I should be friends, cause you seem pretty fun, and maybe even cute! (it's so hard to tell in this digital world :) how is weather doing? i will love to hear from you soon. xx xx x"

och...

" Hi Physalis ,how are you ?
I'm really happy to write to you , and I hope to be your friend .
my name is Ahmad .
you have a beautiful pictures .. and you So cute sweety .
I think you like the traveling .. if you like it do you visit Egypt before ?
waiting for your answer .
thanks .."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar